MJM Law Office, P.C. offers aggressive advocacy to protect the rights of clients who have been charged with driving offenses. We take the time to understand the unique circumstances of your case and work to help you keep your license, mitigate penalties, and eliminate or reduce the charges in your case.
DRIVING OFFENSES INCLUDE:
- Criminally negligent homicide
- Assault (if you hit someone with your car, or a passenger is hurt in a DUI/DWI/DUII)
- Hit & Run (felony & misdemeanor)
- Attempting to elude police
- Driving while on a suspended license
- Driving while license is revoked
- Reckless driving
- Reckless endangerment
- Reckless endangering
- Unlawful use of a motor vehicle (stealing a car)
LICENSURE MATTERS INCLUDE:
- Accusations of false application for driver's license
- Providing false information to a police officer
- Misrepresentation of age
- Permitting misuse of one's license or ID
- Committing perjury to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Unlawfully producing identifications or driver's licenses.
If you are accused of a driving offense or licensure crime your freedom to drive is at stake. Call MJM Law Office, P.C. to speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Eugene, Oregon.
Contact Us online or call 541-505-9872 to schedule a consultation.